Options

Passed the A+

ddojewddojew Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed the 701 with a score of 724 and on the 702 with a score of an 864:):Dicon_lol.gif. In the next 2-3 weeks I will take the Net+. By the end of July I will take the Sec+. After that I am looking forward to obtain Microsoft certs for Windows 7, Vista configuration and Server 2008 by the end of this year.

Comments

• Options
    gbuc40gbuc40 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!! Was that your first cert? It is such a high when you read PASS. Why do you think you did so much better on the 702? I found the 702 to be more difficult of the two.
  • Options
    ddojewddojew Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I guess I put more of a effort in studying for the 702 after passing the 701. After taking the 701 exam I used Professor Messers as a video tutorial for the 702. I probably could have achieved higher on the 701. If i studied Messers video course before that the first exam.
  • Options
    AintRiteAintRite Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing.
    WGU - BS: IT Security...in progress
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your passes, looks like you have a good plan.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on passes!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63