30 days until the exam

odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
So I went ahead and scheduled my ICND1 exam. 30 days from now. I wanted to take it sooner, but I am taking a trip to Vegas next week.

I am hoping the set date keeps me studying instead of finding other things to occupy my time. Even though I have a decent background in networking I decided to do the two test route. I figured if I get the first one out of the way, then it force me to continue and get the second exam done quicker.

I've been on this road for awhile. I started last August with the Cisco Acad, however I did not put as much effort into studying then. I was on track to knock the exams out a couple of months ago until I moved.

I'm going through the cbt nuggets a second time and using Odom's book. I also have Lamel's 6th ed.
Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action

Comments

• michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    good luck. I've in Vegas and studying for it also. Enjoy your time here!

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • j-manj-man Member Posts: 143
    Good luck to you both. My time is quickly approaching as well. I need to get better acquainted with the switch CLI.

We're all counting on you! :)