Options

Network + to CCNA Study time

Lunchbox419Lunchbox419 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone. I'm taking a classroom course to study for my Network + cert test starting in July and ending in the first week in August, then I am taking another classroom course for my CCNA cert Starting mid august that end mid September. My question is, realistically, is that enough study time if I currently have no Networking experience? My Job is paying for the CCNA, so I don't want to take the exam and fail if it really isn't realistic to get it in that time period.

P.S- I do have an A+ (if that means anything, ha)

Comments

• Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    You need to supplement your classroom course with going home and labbing. Two months should be enough time to pass, if you're taking it seriously.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    Lunchbox419Lunchbox419 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    instant000 wrote: »
    You need to supplement your classroom course with going home and labbing. Two months should be enough time to pass, if you're taking it seriously.

Most Definitely. I purchased a month subrscription of CBT and have been browsing the videos. I will likely get another subscription once it's up, as well as reading up on books and practice exams. I won't fully rely on the teacher alone. Thanks for the reply, your answer helped. I am pretty nervous getting into certs and what not, so I am just trying to make sure I"m doing it right.