Options

Once more into the breech!

Bravo5Bravo5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will be taking the A+ Core Exam this Friday. This is my second time. I have taken (and still am taking) numerous practice exams.and am know averaging 95%. I have set up my own lab in my basement. I am helping out at work rebuilding (that's what they call it, in the Army we used to call it cannabilizing) their computers. I have been studying over and over again A+ Cert Study Guide 4th Ed. by Osborne and Exam Cram2. I feel confident. I can do this. I WILL ENDURE!!!!!!!!!!! Need your guys support though!! Thanks.
"You will not laugh, you will not cry!
You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you!"

Comments

• Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    best of luck. try not to study the night before, do stuff that you know you know - read over a chapter or two on something you know well, do some practise tests you know you will pass, etc. it will help boost your confidence and reduce pre-exam nerves.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    WyldstarWyldstar Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just make sure you know the basics and I'm sure you'll do fine. One thing you should DEFINENTLY make sure you can do for this part of the exam is identify hardware pieces in your sleep. When I tested, the images used for some of the questions were... vague.. to say the least. Good luck on the exam!

- WS
  • Options
    Bravo5Bravo5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. See ya soon! icon_eek.gif
    "You will not laugh, you will not cry!
    You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you!"
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    good luck tell us how you do