Options

Passed N+ today :cheers: Consisted of....

epedrosaepedrosa Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif Alot of scenerio based questions. There were no questions regarding subnetting which was the toughest topic for me so I lucked out.

There was some port association, but not more than a couple questions. I also had alot of OSI questions which was easy for me. Good Luck to anyone taking the test.

Comments

• Options
    MirthMirth Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I did a lot of subnetting studying but I too ended up not having any questions on it. Quite disappointed, haha!

Also, if you're interested in learning subnetting, take a look at this thread here on these forums: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/38772-subnetting-made-easy.html It really, really does make subnetting a piece of cake, and doesn't take anymore than 10 to 20 minutes on how to do it. Might come in handy if you've learned another method that seems too complicated.
  • Options
    showboshowbo Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I am taking my test next Thursday, started getting nervous the moment I confirmed the time!
  • Options
    Mirth wrote: »
    Congrats! I did a lot of subnetting studying but I too ended up not having any questions on it. Quite disappointed, haha!

Also, if you're interested in learning subnetting, take a look at this thread here on these forums: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/38772-subnetting-made-easy.html It really, really does make subnetting a piece of cake, and doesn't take anymore than 10 to 20 minutes on how to do it. Might come in handy if you've learned another method that seems too complicated.
    Appreciate that I'll check it out.
  • Options
    showbo wrote: »
    Congrats, I am taking my test next Thursday, started getting nervous the moment I confirmed the time!
    Yeah it kinda makes it "real" but you'll do fine I'm sure.

Good luck
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!!!
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    falcon62falcon62 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I'm studying for this one right now. :D