Options

Exchange 2010 Practice Labs

staub81staub81 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you knew of any Exchange Practice labs or Case Scenarios.
I work for a small organization, so there isn't a whole lot to do when it comes to exchange. I am considering moving into a dedicated exchange engineer position and want to brush up and practice on some skills that might be more applicable to an enterprise scenario.

I would love to find a virtual lab that I could solve issues and complete tasks, but if not, I would be content to find a bunch of case scenarios that I could complete on my home lab.

Does anyone know of resources like this?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LaminiLamini Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    technet has some vhd's for you to download / fiddle with in regards to servers/exchange virtual machines. If you have an account, you can also (recommend) make your own servers after downloading the OS/E2kX ISOs. If you're not comfortable or dont want to fuss w/ VMs, and you have the hardware, you can always go the physical route. There are labs w/in the MS Press 70-662 book you can follow. First things first, set up a tiny network, throw S2K8 (DC/DNS) on there w/ E2kX (mailbox/hub/client access roles)... make some workstations, log on, pass mail. Then grow from there.
    CompTIA: A+ / NET+ / SEC+
    Microsoft: MCSA 2003