Options

Passed finally !!

dede84dede84 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi ! After a first try with 815 Points (failed one lab) I finally passed this morning with 960 Points ! I didn't even believe that it is possible for a normal human beeing to get 960 !!!
I only had one lab but many drag and drop questions. I finished with 40 minutes left on the clock.

In the Lab the "TAB" worked and the "?" not.

Comments

• Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
    Congratulations. I thought the same thing when I got the same score. It makes me wonder that you say you only got one sim. I got the same thing one sim, a few drag and drop, and the rest multichoice questions. I wonder if you do well enough on the regular questions that you only get one sim instead of multiple. But this may not hold up if someone got two sims right away? Has this happened to anyone?
  • Options
    jmerljmerl Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The CCNA exam is not adaptive so it doesn't care how you answer. It just picks a random group of questions. It would be interesting to know what kind of algorithm is used ... but I am sure we will never know.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats on the test pass...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Nice job, good score icon_cool.gif
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    congrat!!
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    It would have been horrible if I had failed again because I have really learned all topics.
    It was a little bit hard to work the whole day and then spend every free minute on CCNA stuff ! CISCO the whole day ! Cisco....sleeping...cisco....!

Now it's time to relax a little bit.... I mean only working an no learning for the rest of the day and the weekends !
  • Options
    bcborsbcbors Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you use any Exam Prep software and what seemed to work best for you. I have trancenders but they did not come close on the router sims!@!@. I also got a set of Q and A's for a **** or **** in PDF, but I found quite a few mistakes, yet the router lab questions were on target. I just don't get much from PDF's.

Brian
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats on your pass! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    I tryed Boson Netsim but it does not work properly ! You can't config Vlans or test NAT konfig.
    On work I have a lab with several routers and switches and so I configured it there. It was a little bit oversized to test NAT on a 6513 but it worked well !
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good job on the pass!
  • Options
    mistervincemistervince Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good work, its not an easy accomplishment. i am still studying for mine that im going to take in May. this software really helped me with my CompTIA exams.

www.selftestsoftware.com
    Why is SuSE better than Redhat?

Its alllll in the startup scripts. All in the startup scripts. >.<

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations. icon_pirat.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171