Options

Sweet - I passed OS

sacredtheorysacredtheory Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Nice. I passed OS today on my first try with a score of 674. That means I'm officially A+ certified (passed hardware last week). I don't think many employers take the A+ certification seriously, but hey...it's a start. Now onto Networking. For those of you who will be taking the test soon, study on the upgrades part of OS. I got hit hard on that one. Luckily, I remembered most of it. :D

Comments

• Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congrat! You 've done a great job :)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go. congratulations!! :D
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ..... I don't think many employers take the A+ certification seriously, but hey...it's a start.

Congratulations on your becoming fully certified!

The only time employers do not value an A+ certification is when people merely sit for the exam without experience. If you can back it up, you will almost never have a problem.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    SmooveSmoove Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The only time employers do not value an A+ certification is when people merely sit for the exam without experience. If you can back it up, you will almost never have a problem.

Yeah, that's going to be my problem...

I've started working for the Geek Squad at BestBuy (and they are paying for my test), so hopefully that will count for some experience? =\
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    wohoo...congrats