Network+ pass!

bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
Passed the Network+ this morning! I used Professor Messer and the Sybex book. For those currently studying, my suggestion would be to watch the Messer videos first, and then refine your knowledge with some sort of Network+ book. The Sybex book was good for refining knowledge, but if you're mainly after practice questions (and not knowledge) I would look elsewhere.

Next up is the CCENT (probably end of next week). I'm also reading the Gibson book for Security+, and will take it when I can get a decently-priced voucher.

Comments

• showboshowbo Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed the Network+ this morning! I used Professor Messer and the Sybex book. For those currently studying, my suggestion would be to watch the Messer videos first, and then refine your knowledge with some sort of Network+ book. The Sybex book was good for refining knowledge, but if you're mainly after practice questions (and not knowledge) I would look elsewhere.

Next up is the CCENT (probably end of next week). I'm also reading the Gibson book for Security+, and will take it when I can get a decently-priced voucher.

I would like to be the first, or one of the, to give you props!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63