Options

Q.1.?

Ok I use to do this along time ago but was doing some reading and thought of a good question that might get you thinking. By no means hard but you might have to look it up.

How would you provide resilience for intercom paging if you run a decentralized call processing model?
The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.

Comments

• Options
    LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    Come on People.. I know its dead but not even one response?? Well here you go.

Depending on how the decentralized call processing model is actually built out with multiple clusters or CME box's (all cisco environment) You can use CME as SRST with dedicated Intercom lines. Providing you with direct phone-to-phone intercom or FXS for Hardware over-head paging.
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.
  • Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Come on People.. I know its dead but not even one response?? Well here you go.

Depending on how the decentralized call processing model is actually built out with multiple clusters or CME box's (all cisco environment) You can use CME as SRST with dedicated Intercom lines. Providing you with direct phone-to-phone intercom or FXS for Hardware over-head paging.

Hehehe, awfully quiet in these parts of late [insert tumbleweed].
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT