Options

Passed on Saturday

soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
I got really lucky. I have had some health and family issues that I had to take care of and did not study for a month ahead of time like I normally do. I passed by the skin of my teeth (721).

70-290 is next.
2018 Achievements:
Cloud Essentials SME
Project+
CRISC

2019 To conquer:
Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on the 290. I found that each step up got a little bit harder (and for the most part each score got a little bit lower) so don't rush if you're not ready.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass! It doesnt matter if you get a 700, or a 1000. A pass is a pass!

I just passed 291 with a 735, and I passed 290 with a 760, so I know how you feel!

Congrats and good luck with 290!
  • Options
    soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the encouragement guys!
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! It doesnt matter if you get a 700, or a 1000. A pass is a pass!

I just passed 291 with a 735, and I passed 290 with a 760, so I know how you feel!

Congrats and good luck with 290!

LOL

I saw the avatar but didn't read the name. I thought I had wrote this and couldn't figure out what "I" had meant. I didn't just pass the 291 and I would have to look up what I scored on either of them.

I started at this for 30 seconds thinking WTF before I noticed it wasn't me. icon_redface.gif
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Haha... Sorry about that. Also mine says MCSA, not the MCSE like yours :)

To the OP, good luck on 290. Youll probably see some overlap from 270. You can do it!