Options

Passed!

joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the 701 and 702 this morning. I used the Mike Myers book and the exam cram book plus practice tests from both. The 701 really is easy if you do your studying, the 702 is a bit more specific but still not near as hard as I expected. I got an 860 on the 701 and an 836 on the 702. Time to relax and let my brain rest for a little while....icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

CONGRATZ!!!!!icon_thumright.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    I'm thinking about that this morning, I'm not sure what would be best, I'd love some insight. I work for a small company that downsized a couple years ago and I've been promoted to Systems Administrator recently; with all of my other duties still being intact, I'm feeling overwhelmed lately. I do have help through a small outside vendor that specializes in windows servers and networking so they are a huge help but can get expensive. I'd also like to really beef up security around here and I'd like to roll out linux thin clients in the future to connect to a terminal server. So?

Microsoft Server 2008?
    Linux+?
    Networking+?
    Security+?

As you can see...lol.....I'm not really sure. I'm leaning towards Linux+ because it interests me, but in reality, it might not be that useful to me in the near future.
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass man!!!!
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Way to go on the pass!
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Nice job!!

Server 2008 would be a great addition to your certs, not to mention the $$ it could potentially save your company.
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Yea, I think Server 2008 and Security+ are next on the list.
  • Options
    maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with your future studies.