Options

Passed!!!

kbr0125kbr0125 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed, spent 4 days studying and reading, in the USMC so they teach us quick, will upload all my training materials including lots of practice tests all 14 chapters of power point presentations, will do the same when i go to net+ in a few weeks.

scored a 852, not that bad.

I could of got higher, i know one of the questions i got wrong that was asking what port would you need to put on the firewall to stop remote desktop, forgot it was port it was, even though all the other choices were common ports i picked 25 which is snmp but thats what i get for rushing through the test. The test took me like 25mins, got there at 1306 and left at 1331. It seemed really easy but i also have 2 years of experience , on hands every day experience with this stuff., just getting it because they are free and will help me get my degree faster and since all you tax payers are paying for it someway.

knowledge, i do lots of networking and servers for the government. Very good at what i do.
Other Certs: Im 3 out of the 4 mods done for CCNA , for our job training we do this before we make it to the fleet, and i was getting all 90s on all the tests on the Cisco learning site, also have cisco it essentials which they say is A+ but i just need to wait for a cert test to come along so i can take it and not have to use my own money for it.

Comments

• Options
    OptimisticOptimistic Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif

code 301 or 201

second , I want ask you about name " book " that use it to pass " exam "

please put your training materials.

thank you
  • Options
    brownwrapbrownwrap Member Posts: 549
    kbr0125 wrote: »
    Passed, spent 4 days studying and reading, in the USMC so they teach us quick, will upload all my training materials including lots of practice tests all 14 chapters of power point presentations, will do the same when i go to net+ in a few weeks.

scored a 852, not that bad.

I could of got higher, i know one of the questions i got wrong that was asking what port would you need to put on the firewall to stop remote desktop, forgot it was port it was, even though all the other choices were common ports i picked 25 which is snmp but thats what i get for rushing through the test. The test took me like 25mins, got there at 1306 and left at 1331. It seemed really easy but i also have 2 years of experience , on hands every day experience with this stuff., just getting it because they are free and will help me get my degree faster and since all you tax payers are paying for it someway.

knowledge, i do lots of networking and servers for the government. Very good at what i do.
    Other Certs: Im 3 out of the 4 mods done for CCNA , for our job training we do this before we make it to the fleet, and i was getting all 90s on all the tests on the Cisco learning site, also have cisco it essentials which they say is A+ but i just need to wait for a cert test to come along so i can take it and not have to use my own money for it.

No, port 25 in SMTP Simple Mail Transport Protocol. SNMP is Simple Network Management Protocol, which uses ports 161 and 162.
  • Options
    louisevlouisev Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    terminal services is port 3389. That being said, you may not have spent much time reading the thing you signed saying not to repeat any specific questions on the test. You can lose your cert for doing that.