Options

Recert CCNA and Microsoft

ben2112ben2112 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well.. After working for years at cheap places.. I finally landed a job that is going to pay for my classes and certs.. icon_cool.gif

My MCP expired years ago (MCP NT 4.0 Workstation) and my CCNA 2.0 expired years ago as well.. So I am first going to renew my CCNA and then work on my MCITS Enterprise Admin.. My goal to get all this completed by April 2012.. I have a buddy giving me some old switches and routers to play with.. Plus I have some old switches from work.. Where I work we get some killer profit sharing each month.. So I have been saving up and just bought some DIY server stuff.. I got a dual opteron processors with quad cores and 32gigs of ram for a virtual server and a Phenom II x3 with 8gigs of ram as another single server.. I also have a NAS that supports iSCSI.. All my old Servers at my house are junk.. I have a couple of HP G1 servers that are dual PIII.. They run Ubuntu really good but for Windows Server 2008.. Forget it.. LOL

I know I will be posting up some questions on certs and labs and tests.. Any advice would be great..

More then anything, I just wanted to say hi and I wish everyone the best of luck on their passing of their tests..

Comments