Options

Passed 9LO-403, Business Apple ID

conor268conor268 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Folks,

I am going a bit crazy here at the minute if someone could please help! :)

I recently passed the snow leopard support essentials exam and have been sent an email from applecert@apple.com

''You are receiving this email because you recently took an Apple exam and your new account has been created in the Apple Certification Records System. Activate your account to review your Apple Certification progress and once certified, you can download your certification logo and list your credentials on the Apple Certified Professional Public Registry. If you earned a certification, you must activate your account in order to receive your Apple certificate.

To activate your account, go to: Training and Certification''

When I then go to log in it tells me:
''Error:

For security reasons, this site requires you to use an Apple ID associated with your business account. If you do not have a business Apple ID, please create a new account.

Note: personal Apple ID accounts used for the iTunes Store or ending in @mac.com or @me.com cannot be used.''

I have applied to do this course myself and not with a business/company.
Does anyone know how to get a business ID or am I going about this completely wrong?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    BarriepBarriep Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I have the same error ... I have passed my first Mac exam and I would like to download my certificate.

Is it possible you can tell me how you got it sorted.

Thanks

Barrie
  • Options
    digitallyinclineddigitallyinclined Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey, congrats on passing the ACSP! I just passed myself yesterday and initially had a difficult time figuring this all out as well. I received the same error when using existing Apple ID's connected to my two Gmail accounts. I had to create a new account which it eventually accepted by using my work email which is a .edu address. After that it asked me for more employer information and the rest was simply just following the prompts. Afterwards you should get an email saying that you will receive another email within 2-3 days with your certification in PDF format and instructions to receive a paper copy. They charge something like $10 unframed or $25 for a framed cert.
  • Options
    wycked67wycked67 Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□