Options

Taking the 70-680 on Friday. Looking for suggestions!

hfbonurahfbonura Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm taking the 70-680 on Friday (for the 2nd time) and I'm looking for suggestions as to what resources I should focus on the day before (since it is my last opportunity to cram what I can in my head). I have the Don Poulton book and DVD, the Microsoft Press book and DVD, Ucertify Prep Engine, and access to the MeasureUp website.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Take a look through the exam objectives and brush up on what is not clear to you. I generally just look through some notes and summaries the day before an exam. I don't do well at last minute cramming myself, but other people do fine with it.
  • Options
    XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You should also look at your test report from the last time and put more time into the areas that you didn't do too well in.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I didn't do very well in any area......
  • Options
    Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    If you know the material in the Poulton book and you run through the MS Press CD and the questions from the CD you should be in pretty good shape. There were some obscure questions about some command line commands, so I would be sure and know those with what they do... It's probably a good idea to run through those and look at the output each flag gives for the commands.

Good luck.
  • Options
    tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    The Professor Messer videos helped me to pass more than anything, check those out on YouTube.