Options

Hello All, New To The Forum

MT0911MT0911 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, new here, just thought I would say hello. I've been a Network Operations Engineer (I enjoy my job :)) for 3 years now. I currently hold these certifications:

CompTIA:

A+
Network+

CISCO:

CCENT
CCNA
CCDA

I'm taking Security+ in about 3 days (and I'm looking forward it, been studying hard icon_study.gif). After that I plan to go for CCNA: Wireless, then CWTS, and CWNA. Then the track towards CCNP.

I'm feeling pretty motivated right now and I came across this forum and thought hey, "what the hell, I might as well sign up and continue to stay motivated!" plus there seems to be a great deal of support and information on here. Well, that is all. Thanks and hello! icon_thumright.gif
CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
Cisco: CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA: Wireless
In Progress: CCNP

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Welcome to the boards! Definitely a good place to help you stay motivated and share knowledge.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards! Definitely a good place to help you stay motivated and share knowledge.

Thanks for the welcome. :)
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome! These forums are really useful in both your certification studies as well as in resolving your day to day technical issues. Good luck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Welcome aboard. Keep that momentum going. Best of luck on the test.
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome. Security + was a fun cert to take. I have not used the material in awhile and have thought about reading the material again.

This forum is great. Alot of great people on here to give advice and help.

Good luck on your studies.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice to have you here. And I'll say it now:

icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    Congratz on passing your exam!!!!!icon_thumright.gif
    (and even if by some slim chance you don't pass it this time, I'm sure you'll knock it out the park next time!)

Welcome!:D
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! :) The certification part is very cool, always like the feeling of saying "I'm certified" lol but the learning part is the best. I know when you get certifications you don't always get to utilize all those skills on a day-to-day basis at work, no matter what your job may be, so it seemed like a good idea to join up over here and dive into the discussions to brush up on some skills, learn some new ones, and help others out when possible. Thanks for all the welcomes! icon_thumright.gif