Options

passed net+

bay76bay76 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D thank you yoursite has helped me pass my network+ test today I made a 740. thank you again

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thank you, and congrats!
  • Options
    Leaffan2Leaffan2 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I see you got a 740. What is the passing grade for this exam?
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congratulations.

any plans for future exams?
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    the passing score is a 646. other than using your technotes I used the ****-N10-002. network+.pdf which every question i saw was on the pdf. in the future i plan on getting my mcp by the end of the summer
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
  • Options
    you say i cheated but i didn't . im in a class at my high school for the net+ for a year now and i just saw the pdf today. what we did is we read the delmart Thompson book then got the cram session studied that for a month, then we could study by our selfs so i pass it now, pages by dave, and techexams. I read the study guides at pass it now and here.
    hey im only 16 and have my A+ and Net+ working on my MCP out at the college.
  • Options
    well it is concidered cheating if you bought study guides that has the same questions as the exam. and age does not justify it.
    i am 17 and have net+, A+, MCP and going to MCSA in the summer and did not need to **** to pass the exam. but what was done is done
    and please do not use them agian
  • Options
    Our forums replace names of **** sheet PDF selling companies with other words/sentences. Reading your post I noticed I forgot to add the worst...

As you wrote:"which every question i saw was on the pdf"... ...knowing the questions and answers before you take the actual exam is cheating. The product you used is illegal and the content is stolenfrom CompTIA. It is not even a study guide, just a genuine brain ****. Avoid the practice exams in PDF guides... 99% of them are braindumps.... and they are far from being a good product.

I would have wished you good luck for the MCP exam, but who needs luck when you already know the exact questions and answer inlcuding diagrams, before you take the exam... icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    mr webmaster i thought the cheetsheeets company was closed by m$ and comptia.
    and i am sure he wont use it for his MCP. i mean with all there ads on some sites it is easily to get cheated in buying these guides i mean i actualy got cheated once, i did not think that they were actual tests but rather just Qs and answers.

well i wish m$ and comptia close all of these illegal companies.

and good luck on your MCP as long as you do not use these illegal guides, if you do use them then you are cheating yourself and no body will hire you.

and Mr. Webmaster thank you for providing this website and staying away from those cheating companies for sponsers but rather keaping this site clean from dumpers sites. you know what is mean icon_eek.gif hard to explain.

what i meen THANK YOU MR. WEBMASTER :P icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    ghaouf wrote:
    mr webmaster i thought the cheetsheeets company was closed by m$ and comptia.
    Yes, but only two of them, there are still dosens left. Many of them have offered $$ to put a banner on our site.

I think I know what you mean Ghaoufa ;) You are most welcome, I rather have advertisers/sponsors that provide a product that you can actually use to learn something... the skills you need to pass an exam.

I can really understand that some people, especially those starting out with certs, can easily be tricked into believing that they are buying original practice questions, instead of ****... but in most cases it is obvious because of the marketing fluff: "actual exams" "100% real questions" "you will see our questions on the exam" (notice how they are so used to selling their stolen goods that they started seeing the questions as theirs... as in our questions) etc.etc.

Maybe we should start developing our own certifications.... icon_wink.gif TCNA (TechExams Certified Network Admin icon_rolleyes.gif ) and really do something about it when people steal our questions and sell them as their own... so when you take it to a job interview it will have definit meaning.
  • Options
    m$ should bust all of the websites that are doing that, because it m$ will make more money

and thanks webmaster for not puting these bad sponsers and rather the best sposners (transender is one of the best softwares used them on all my certs)
  • Options
    and by the way i will try to write a technote for the 218, but i will let you see it first :D
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i have noticed that ****.com is now charging to use their tests. tests that contain questions i saw in my network+ exam.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    yes i noticed that too.
    please advice all people to stay out of ****.com
  • Options
    I've added it to the word censor list...
    ghaouf wrote:
    and by the way i will try to write a technote for the 218, but i will let you see it first :D

I'm looking forward to read it... however I'm started on the 70-218 myself also. So please write about something else than the following objectives (first domain)

Creating, Configuring, Managing, Securing, and Troubleshooting File, Print, and Web Resources:

Publish resources in Active Directory. Types of resources include printers and shared folders.
    - Perform a search in Active Directory Users and Computers.
    - Configure a printer object.

Manage data storage. Considerations include file systems, permissions, and quotas.
    - Implement NTFS and FAT file systems.
    - Enable and configure quotas.
    - Implement and configure Encrypting File System (EFS).
    - Configure volumes and basic and dynamic disks.
    - Configure file and folder permissions.
    - Manage a domain-based distributed file system (DFS).
    - Manage file and folder compression.

Create shared resources and configure access rights. Shared resources include printers, shared folders, and Web folders.
    - Share folders and enable Web sharing.
    - Configure shared folder permissions.
    - Create and manage shared printers.
    - Configure shared printer permissions.

Configure and troubleshoot Internet Information Services (IIS).
    - Configure virtual directories and virtual servers.
    - Troubleshoot Internet browsing from client computers.
    - Troubleshoot intranet browsing from client computers.
    - Configure authentication and SSL for Web sites.
    - Configure FTP services.
    - Configure access permissions for intranet Web servers.

Monitor and manage network security. Actions include auditing and detecting security breaches.
    - Configure user-account lockout settings.
    - Configure user-account password length, history, age, and complexity.
    - Configure Group Policy to run logon scripts.
    - Link Group Policy objects.
    - Enable and configure auditing.
    - Monitor security by using the system security log file.
  • Options
    ok i will
    thanks
  • Options
    ghaouf hey can you recommend some MCP study guides for windows 2000 pro. and sever
  • Options
    the M$ books and sybex books are the best books and also transender

mr. webmaster let me do the second 2 objectives. just give me about 4 weeks and i should be done with them i am starting to study today.

Configuring, Administering, and Troubleshooting the Network Infrastructure
    Troubleshoot routing. Diagnostic utilities include the tracert command, the ping command, and the ipconfig command.
    Validate local computer configuration by using the ipconfig, arp, and route commands.
    Validate network connectivity by using the tracert, ping, and pathping commands.

Configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP on servers and client computers. Considerations include subnet masks, default gateways, network IDs, and broadcast addresses.
    Configure client computer TCP/IP properties.
    Validate client computer network configuration by using the winipcfg, ipconfig, and arp commands.
    Validate client computer network connectivity by using the ping command.

Configure, administer, and troubleshoot DHCP on servers and client computers.
    Detect unauthorized DHCP servers on a network.
    Configure authorization of DHCP servers.
    Configure client computers to use dynamic IP addressing.
    Configure DHCP server properties.
    Create and configure a DHCP scope.

Configure, administer, and troubleshoot DNS.
    Configure DNS server properties.
    Manage DNS database records such as CNAME, A, and PTR.
    Create and configure DNS zones.

Troubleshoot name resolution on client computers. Considerations include WINS, DNS, NetBIOS, the Hosts file, and the Lmhosts file.
    Configure client computer name resolution properties.
    Troubleshoot name resolution problems by using the nbtstat, ipconfig, nslookup, and netdiag commands.
    Create and configure a Hosts file for troubleshooting name resolution problems.
    Create and configure an Lmhosts file for troubleshooting name resolution problems.

Managing, Securing, and Troubleshooting Servers and Client Computers
    Install and configure server and client computer hardware.
    Verify hardware compatibility by using the qualifier tools.
    Configure driver signing options.
    Verify digital signatures on existing driver files.
    Configure operating system support for legacy hardware devices.

Troubleshoot starting servers and client computers. Tools and methodologies include Safe Mode, Recovery Console, and parallel installations.
    Interpret the startup log file.
    Repair an operating system by using various startup options.
    Repair an operating system by using the Recovery Console.
    Recover data from a hard disk in the event that the operating system will not start.
    Restore an operating system and data from a backup.

Monitor and troubleshoot server health and performance. Tools include System Monitor, Event Viewer, and Task Manager.
    Monitor and interpret real-time performance by using System Monitor and Task Manager.
    Configure and manage System Monitor alerts and logging.
    Diagnose server health problems by using Event Viewer.
    Identify and disable unnecessary operating system services.

Install and manage Windows 2000 updates. Updates include service packs, hot fixes, and security hot fixes.
    Update an installation source by using slipstreaming.
    Apply and reapply service packs and hot fixes.
    Verify service pack and hot fix installation.
    Remove service packs and hot fixes.

if that is fine with you, i will let you also review it :D
  • Options