Options

[Urgent] Prometric account problem

bigstar*bigstar* Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I desparately need some assistance.

This issue with prometric is scaring me. I was able to log into Prometric and book my exam for tomorrow. I was able to log back in this morning but now (5hrs later) when i try to log back into prometric -- i get the error "Your login account was not found."

I have an email confirmation that my exam will take place tomorrow from Prometric. I hope this doesn't mean that my account has been deleted. I have taken 2 exams already and plus this other one for tomorrow to become mcse.

Can anyone else log into Prometric?

Unfortunately, Prometric CS is closed over the weekends.

What should I do?

Please reply asap...thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Well, if you have a confirmation email, I would show up at the test center on time. It could just be a database error as to why your account is not found.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For sure - turn up with your email and take the exam :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    bigstar*bigstar* Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thx guys.

I almost had a heart-attack :)

I did call into Prometric -- and the automated system still confirmed of my exam for tomorrow. I still can not log into my account icon_sad.gif

You guys are right, at least I have a confirmation email as proof.

Ok -- got to get back to studying.

Again, thanks for the quick responses.
  • Options
    ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
    hey, atleast you didnt try to book yours for thurs...click the link...it says thurs is unavailable, go for friday instead, get to the test center, and they say you are booked for thurs...

thought this was my problem, but even my receipt said friday...then they put me on hold for 45 minutes with a prometric rep...and they gave me a "free test" meaning the one i paid for...but i couldnt take it that day due to "policy" and now i must call on monday and stay on hold for 45 mins to book the test again.

Josh
    A+ network+ server+ and 13 brainbench certs
    Josh
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If a test centre would not let me take the test at the time that my reciept stated and they had no good reason I would go elsewhere. If they had a good reason I would accept another date and time, but it would have to be at my convienience.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
    test center was going to process me as a walk in, they were actually very helpful...PROMETRIC said that if they processed me they would invalidate my score as soon as it was given to me as per their rediculous wait on hold for 45 minutes to talk to a person who has no idea what they are doing policy

josh
    A+, network+, server+
    Josh
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering
  • Options
    mateenamcmateenamc Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your account could not be found. Please create a new account or contact customer service if you feel you have received this message in error. 6964102

wat it means plzz guys answer to me