Options

Take my Network+ Tomorrow!

dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
UPDATE: I passed exam today with a 760!

The test wasn't really that difficult I felt as if I could've study some key areas a little bit more, but thanks everyone for wishing me the best. Next up is the CCNA!

Tomorrow is when I take my Network+, after I hopefully pass the test I will pursue the CCNA and then a Microsoft Certification.

PRAY FOR ME!:D

Comments

• Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    MosGuyMosGuy Member Posts: 195
    All the best on the exam. If you prepared enough, it should be a piece of cake :)
    ---
    XPS 15: i7-6700HQ, 256 pcie ssd, 32 GB RAM, 2 GB Nvidia GTX 960m, windows 10 Pro

Cert in progress: CCNA (2016 revision)
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MT0911MT0911 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! Network+ is a great starter certification if you are interested in Networking and it'll definitely give you a great start if you plan on going for CCNA next. Hope you do well on your exam!
    CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA: Wireless
    In Progress: CCNP
  • Options
    bllizzardbllizzard Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wish you good luck for tomorrow and let us know how was the exam and if the questions were difficult. I am wriiting next tuesday still learning.What study guide did you use?Cheers
  • Options
    I used Sybex practice test and book by Todd Lammle, I also used Certblaster also. I will keep you updated today if I pass the test.

Thanks!
  • Options
  • Options
    I am using LabSim , Todd Lammle and I made some flashcards with most of the important info.I am still studying subnetting cuz I am not sure about how many hosts can be in a subnet, which subnets.
  • Options
    MT0911MT0911 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats! on the pass icon_thumright.gif. It always feels good to see that passing score when you finish the exam. Great job man!
    CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA: Wireless
    In Progress: CCNP
  • Options
    Did you pass the exam?How was it?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, make sure you study hard for the CCNA, it's no slouch, I've been studying for that beast over the past three months and still trying to make sure I concrete everything down in my head before I test.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    Thanks I'm studying now and hopefully I can take it by early September.
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Good job on the pass, are you planning on taking the firslp
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Good job on the pass, are you planning on taking the one test route or two for CCNA?
  • Options
    I think I'm going to take the two test route just be get comfortable with the Cisco test, and also gain more knowledge on the commands to configure cisco equipment.
  • Options
    Congrats !Nice to hear that you pass. Whas it difficult ? Did you get many questions about subnetting?