I-Net+ Study Materials

reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
Hello again everyone. Well, I've decided to start my studying for I-Net+ before I get down and dirty with the CCNA this summer. But I'm having trouble finding up-to-date study materials. All of the books I'm finding on Amazon or Barnes and Noble (Exam Cram, etc) are all circa 2001 and cover the old exam, not 002. I'm wondering if anyone has used the older books for the current exam. As you can see, I already have my Net+ and A+, so I should be good with about half the test objectives. Anyone have any opinions? Thanks. icon_cool.gif
Reloaded~4~Ever

Comments

• DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How comfortable are you with the net? Have you made up some homepages? ..developed a few sites? HTML savy? Know about server side/client side scripting? Image formats and the like?

You can check out:
    http://www.learnthat.com/courses/computer/inet/ &
    http://www.bembry.org/technology/inet/index.php

If you're comfortable with all that, then go test your skill at a few online exams and then... go write the exam.

I wrote Network+ on March 31st and i-NET+ the following week ( in and out in 25 mins ) and if I would not have rushed, I'm sure that I'd have done better than the 90% I got...

Another good site is: www.vnpublishing.com - spend the $20 and download their testing software - I did, took the exams and the scores I got on the practice exam there is what I achieved on the actual exam...

Good Luck :)

DWise
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    How comfortable are you with the net? Have you made up some homepages? ..developed a few sites? HTML savy? Know about server side/client side scripting? Image formats and the like?
    Well, I have my own site, but that was made with Dreamweaver, so I never really bothered to learn much HTML. I should be able to do something basic in Notepad or something however. I'm pretty comfortable with the internet and how it ticks and the principles behind it. Thanks for the sites, I'll definately check them out. icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the links I will check them out.