Options

We have all been there

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnerJohner Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »

Thanks for that. I just burned 2 1/2 hours of study time without even noticing.icon_study.gif
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    colemic wrote: »
    I do believe that I would have told her that I was now declining to offer my services.

Yea, I'm going to tell her that I'm getting away from computers. It's kind of true....
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 509 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I actually don't mind fixing computers for friends and family. The only time it's bothered me was when I received a call like at 10pm on a work night last week from a female friend who just contacts me every few weeks or months when she needs some sort of help. Usually my friends think their computer problems would be pretty dumb for an IT guy like me to fix. Wrong! Compared to helldesk troubleshooting my friends always seem to give me fun computer problems to resolve as well as a convenient reason to hangout when my schedules and activities limit my social interaction nowadays.