Options

Never received my certification for Security + CE (Disregard)

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I went ahead and did the fulfillment process. I am wondering do I have to pay the 49.99 for the 1 year membership before they will send me my certification?

It shows the fulfillment was completed June 30th and that the status is marked shipped. It seems like an awful long time. I don't remember any of my other CompTIA's taking this long.

Maybe the CE's take longer? icon_scratch.gif

Disregard it came in tonight icon_redface.gif

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CompTIA can be slow. I'd give it another week or two before resuming panic mode.

And nevermind :)
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    CompTIA can be slow. I'd give it another week or two before resuming panic mode.

And nevermind :)

LOL

Hiliarous!

Bane I gotta ask what's up next? After the journey you been on, I'd take the year off, but I don't think you operate like that :)
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    N2IT wrote: »
    LOL

Hiliarous!

Bane I gotta ask what's up next? After the journey you been on, I'd take the year off, but I don't think you operate like that :)

I'm thinking Windows 7 starting early August. Right now I'm taking some time off and I want to finish off some work for my summer semester so I don't land myself into crunch time. After Windows 7 I'm thinking the upgrade to MCITP SA/EA sounds good.

(and yes, 10 exams in the past 15 months. 12 if you count my two fails)
    Decide what to be and go be it.