Options

640-816 vs. 640-802

aromano2aromano2 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all I am new to this forum and had a quick question for those that may have been wondering the same thing.

I completed ICND 1 a few months ago and have been studying on and off for ICND 2. With comparing the # of questions and the time limit of the composite exam and the ICND 2 exam, it seems to me the composite exam would be better to take. Why? With the composite won't it have a mixture of questions from ICND 1 on it, therefore lowering the number of questions from ICND 2 topics? It makes sense to me but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this. I know they say the composite is more time crunching and there are more sims so I don't know...

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
    aromano2 wrote: »
    Hello all I am new to this forum and had a quick question for those that may have been wondering the same thing.

I completed ICND 1 a few months ago and have been studying on and off for ICND 2. With comparing the # of questions and the time limit of the composite exam and the ICND 2 exam, it seems to me the composite exam would be better to take. Why? With the composite won't it have a mixture of questions from ICND 1 on it, therefore lowering the number of questions from ICND 2 topics? It makes sense to me but just wanted to see if anyone has tried this. I know they say the composite is more time crunching and there are more sims so I don't know...

Yes, it is a mixture of ICND1 & 2 questions, but the composite exam is $250 vs. ICND2 which is $125. If you fail you be spending a fortune more when all you need to study is the ICND2 material. It only makes sense if you're willing to spend more money I guess.
  • Options
    aromano2aromano2 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I get free vouchers from work... icon_eek.gif