Options

Setting up a network over 50 users?

2»

Comments

• Options
    VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    thedrama wrote: »
    Maybe you're right maybe wrong. It depends on how you are taught. I took
    CCNA course two times.First time, it consisted of just slideshow and couldn't
    offer me significant things. But second time, i had gears/tools to practice. I also build network topologies on my own at Cisco packet tracer from basic routing, subnetting to frame relay networking. Used secureCRT, putty
    also hyperterminal.

My questions might not probably be understood due to language barrier. But,
    there is a certain part here and it is that i struggle too much in order to advance.

Let's get back to my question again,

I know what layer 2 switches are capable of, also routers and many things
    from data encapsulation to WAN technologies. However, real-life is a bit different(than theory)

I established a switched computer network with 50 clients. After that, should
    i use a DSL modem only or is a router needed additionally?[in order to
    share Internet connection]

Hey Copernicus naviagte your way from the top of the thread to the bottom bro, at least 3 people have given you an answer and a solution. Any more help and we are need a project number we can bill our time to you for icon_thumright.gif

.ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thedrama wrote: »
    Maybe you're right maybe wrong.

Just because you took the class doesn't mean you're a CCNA. Did you take the test?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    danielno8danielno8 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What's the model number of the device and who is the provider?

I believe this is just a theoretical question. If not then you will need to ask the OP for device details.