Options

Cisco public transcript

hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
Does Cisco allow certified individuals to publish their transcript like MS and CompTIA do? I did a quick look on the website but couldn't find anything. I'm not yet certified but hopefully will be soon, and I was just curious if they've implemented this feature yet.

Comments

• Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    hex_omega wrote: »
    Does Cisco allow certified individuals to publish their transcript like MS and CompTIA do? I did a quick look on the website but couldn't find anything. I'm not yet certified but hopefully will be soon, and I was just curious if they've implemented this feature yet.

yes, once you have a valid certification, you can log in to the Certification tool, and there will be a link to publish verification, in which you can send a verification report to any email address you'd like.
  • Options
    I see. Forsaken, I figured they would have that. But what I mean is a webpage anybody can go to and enter any Cisco transcript ID. And then the transcript will pop up showing all certs for that person. It would be nice if they had something like that.

Because the way I have my resume now, my MCP transcript ID and Access code are listed. Along with the link to look up MCP public transcripts. I do the same for CompTIA. I know it seems like a bit much, but I like potential employers to know about where to find that information.
  • Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I see. Forsaken, I figured they would have that. But what I mean is a webpage anybody can go to and enter any Cisco transcript ID. And then the transcript will pop up showing all certs for that person. It would be nice if they had something like that.

Because the way I have my resume now, my MCP transcript ID and Access code are listed. Along with the link to look up MCP public transcripts. I do the same for CompTIA. I know it seems like a bit much, but I like potential employers to know about where to find that information.

Oh, I thought you meant a way to publish via email. I just logged in to check and I don't see anything like that for cisco.
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024

If they do, I'm unaware of it, and I would actually be quite displeased if they did. I want the release of my personal information to be deterministic.
  • Options
    Right. But that's why you would have to publish the transcript to allow it to be viewable - exactly how MS and CompTIA have it done.