Options

New to Forums

tonztonz Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to say hi to everyone :D as i'm new here to the forums ive just started my A+ core 2 weeks ago so ive a long way to go yet icon_rolleyes.gif but id be greatful for any information

bye for now

Comments

• Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What's up Tonz! You have come to the right place to get information and help on a variety of certifications. Don't shy away from asking any type of question. Your questions will be answered. Good luck on your A+ exam!!
  • Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Welcome to the forums. First off, gotta give the props to all the people on here, you've come to the right place as there is all sorts of useful information here. Anyway, if you have any questions about your A+, just take a look at some of the threads or just ask away. I just finished my A+ a week and a half ago, so the material is still pretty fresh. Again, welcome!
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    tonztonz Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thx for the welcome :D
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Welcome.

If you have any questions pertaining to the objectives for A+ ask them here :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?