Options

The Official Jeremy Cioara Thank You Thread

Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
The Official Jeremy Cioara Thank You Thread!

All - It looks as if we all at one point have heard of or seen the CCNA CBT Nuggets. It also is apparent that we all have had a great experience listening and watching Jeremy Cioara explain the inter-workings of networks. I truly believe he did an amazing job on the CBT Nuggets training, as well as does an excellent job motivating individuals to become involved in the networking field.

I know that I would not be where I am now without the hard work that Jeremy put forth on his Nuggets training. So, I would like to dedicate this thread as a thank you for all of his hard work teaching us.

THANK YOU Jeremy Cioara!
Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU

Comments

• Options
    JamesFigueroaJamesFigueroa Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jeremy is the man...
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    I also wanna thank Jeremy....
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    i would buy that guy a beer if i ever see him. i started at cbt jeremy.
  • Options
    ej86923ej86923 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone,
    Long time lurker first time poster. I'll +1 this, i passed icnd1 and 2 with cbt nuggets and train signal only. That being said i labbed any and all scenarios to death with real equipment. Nothing like spending 30 minutes trying to figure out why an interface is down to find out its an encap mismatch. I will never miss a question on that now. Anyway Jeremy definately kept it entertaining. While Chris goes more in depth on the topics.
    Thanks
  • Options
    YuuYuu Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    +infinity to Jeremy, he is the man.

Although still early in ICND1 , enjoy every bit of him training me. icon_cheers.gif

Also would buy him a beer but what beer does he like ?? icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    +1

I still think about his analogy of comparing Frame Relay to a large milk shake from Fuddruckers.

My Cisco Academy CCNA classmates was confused when talking about DLCI Numbers, so I explained the comparision to Airport Gate numbers. I had to give the credit to Jeremy though.
  • Options
    pham0329pham0329 Member Posts: 556
    I like most of his analogy, such as his analogy of OSPF areas and the road map in his office. The only one I didn't like was how he compared a trunk link to the trunk of his car

Wonder if he gets recognized on the street
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks Jeremy for all your hard work and dedication!icon_thumright.gif
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    he's helped me in cert training as well as my job. Thank you !
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'm well into the ICND2 studies and found that he really helps kill the dry book studies of Cisco Press and Sybex books. Makes it fun and easy to move on!

Thanks, Jeremy!
  • Options
    Greenmet29Greenmet29 Member Posts: 240
    Yea, I agree with this thread and everything on it. Maybe Jeremy will see this someday.
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    I knew this guy's voice, before I knew his face. It was so funny that I saw some Cisco videos talking about the CCIE, and Jeremy was on there, and I recognized him from his voice alone, LOL.

Here's that video: ‪Jeremy Cioara on the Value of Earning the CCIE‬‏ - YouTube

Your recognize his voice immediately, it's so awesome!

I think I first heard Jeremy at work, shoulder-surfing a co-worker viewing what looked like crayon on notebook paper. I asked what's that? And he was like, "Jeremy". He let me listen for a few minutes, and there was something about being on a bouncy ball, and getting excited and falling of ... It was the CCNA-Security video, apparently. The guy later passed, and a few weeks later, I saw him viewing another crayon scribbled notebook paper video, and I asked is that Jeremy again? The answer was yes, apparently he had some videos that would help him for his Firewall exam.

Come to think of it, where's that friend now .... LOL.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    YuuYuu Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    instant000 wrote: »
    SNIP

Come to think of it, where's that friend now .... LOL.

I lol'd so hard, thanks for this icon_redface.gif

Jeremy should be considered the only likeable / loveable bro anyone could have hoped for ...unexpectedly heeeheeicon_lol.gif