Options

Passed 70-680

alanieralanier Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed Thursday with a 727. Not the greatest score but doesnt matter as long as I passed. Used the Pearson and Exam Cram books. Also watched the CBTNuggets videos. I took less than 30 minutes for the exam. I believe either you know it or you dont. Thanks for all the help

Comments

• Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass - Have been preparing mine for the last few months now - How would you rate the Pearson Book ? planning to order or find the ebook for it .

Good luck for your next cert :)
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    LAN_GuruLAN_Guru Member Posts: 119
    alanier wrote: »
    ...I believe either you know it or you dont. /QUOTE]

icon_cheers.gif

BINGO! I see guys waiting in the lobby of the testing center studying like crazy on their iPhone's. I'm like "give me a friggen' break, either you know it or you don't and sitting here cramming until the last second isn't going to help you." Unless of course they are cheating and just memorizing braindumps...

Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif A pass is a pass is a pass. I have to keep reminding myself of that. Never been asked what my exam scores were in an interview...
    9/1 - Citrix A18 :study:
    9/20 - Citrix A19, 10/4 - Citrix A24, 10/18 - Citrix A08, 11/1 - Citrix A15, 11/17 - Cisco 640-802, 12/1 - Cisco 642-813, 12/15 - Cisco 642-902, 12/30 - Cisco 642-832
  • Options
    killwarkillwar Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on Passing.

I passed as well but was somewhat disappointed that MS did not test us on simulation based questions like they do on most exams.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    rjs_essexrjs_essex Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
    WIP: 70-417, Security+, Project+, CCNA
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on passing! Good job!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD