CISSP Questions Practice

umer@bell.netumer@bell.net Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am attempting the cissp exam questions on ccure.org, I want to know that if the pattern of the questions in the exams is same like that or they are more difficult. I have observed that the ccure questions are straight foward.

I have attempted the cisa exam and its questions were very confusing. Please let me know about the pattern of questions and if I have chosen the right site for the exam?

Thanks,
Chaudhry.

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    The cccure practice exams are more for testing your knowledge of the topics of the CISSP CBK domains rather than being an accurate simulation of what you will see on the CISSP exam. I would suggest the best CISSP practice exam simulation would be studISCope from www.isc2.org.
  • umer@bell.netumer@bell.net Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i am really scared as i have only prepared from ccure site questions and have read krutz book.

i am scoring around 80 to 85 percent in ccure exams and i am not sure weather to appear for exam oe reschedule it.

please advice
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    You really need to use more than one source of study materials. Most people use the Shon Harris book, and I highly suggest the (ISC)2 Official CISSP Study Guide too. Of course, what you actually need depends on what you already know about information security.

You might consider rescheduling your exam and spending a few weeks (or months) studying these other resources.
  • grauwulfgrauwulf Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would say that the bottom line is your personal comfort level. I was consistently scoring around 85-90% on the free cccure quizzes, but when I took the test I was comfortable with my answers - and not just focused on my score.

Give yourself some time. Get comfortable and confident with the material. This test is a lot of time, money, and effort. Take it when 'you' feel ready.

I got my results back today, so I've JUST gone through this whole process. When you walk out the door of the exam I hope you have on your mind what I did when when I walked out.. "so where am I going to get lunch around here".

I went for wings and beer. Your mileage may vary icon_smile.gif

Best of luck!