Options

Nervous taking the tests!

AzimScotAzimScot Inactive Imported Users Posts: 24 ■■□□□□□□□□
second attempt at taking these test studied alot but still feel i will fail
although i have been doing ok in the practise questions.

Comments

• Options
    shudapshudap Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    im not trying to be rude but i guess ill be blunt

with a attitude like that, your right, you will fail

its one thing to be confident, or at least happy with knowing u did your best, but never talk like your going to fail before u do...

your just going to make it harder

but best of luck and im sure you'll do great
    yarrrrr! yarrrr!! i hate thee who be a paper mcse!
  • Options
    not4surecanot4sureca Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well said shudap, If you have the wrong attitude then you will just have the extra hump to deal with going into the exam. Have a + attitude and if you feel that you are not ready then don't rush things. I am sure we all have a feeling of nervousness before writing an exam but you still have to have the right attitude, you must have when you registered to take your exam. You should be getting around 90% on your practice tests before you go and write the exam. If you can tell us what areas you are having trouble with then maybe we can help you out with your learning process. What are you using to study? If you have wrote twice before then maybe the study material is out of date or not complete. You should be using at least 2 different sources for study materials.
    I did not read the post properly and see that this will be your second attempt, sorry. Just make sure you have a positive attitude and I am sure you will be fine. When are you writing?
    Goodluck!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    AzimScot wrote:
    second attempt at taking these test studied alot but still feel I will fail
    although I have been doing ok in the practise questions.

How long ago was your first attempt?

Are you getting enough practice working with the hardware at a job or test lab? Perhaps you may want to create yourself a test lab so you can troubleshoot things before you sit for the test.

You will likely want to create a lab if you will continuing pursuing certifications. Nothing beats working with the items :)

Good luck.

If you have specific questions about the objectives, feel free to post them in the forums!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    AzimScotAzimScot Inactive Imported Users Posts: 24 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the feedback i am hopefull but theres so many practise tests avalible online which are all different modes some very easy some very hard so i am just doing a mixture of all of them its been 1 year since i took the exam i kinda fell away after i failed because of work and other things but now i wanna really dig in the ground and get my A+ and move on no fear.
  • Options
    rlimbrlimb Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am struggling to find any good practise exams can anyone help me with some good web sites of free 70-270 practise exams please.
  • Options
    paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
    thanks for the feedback i am hopefull but theres so many practise tests avalible online which are all different modes some very easy some very hard so i am just doing a mixture of all of them
    Sounds like you need to organize your study material. Concentrate on the "hard" questions and the ones that you are not comfortable with and then check the exam Objectives to see just what you need to study. It may help to get someone to quiz you or help you study. That way you can chart your progress.
    Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    My suggestion is to give yourself a timeline to study and take the exam. Commit to a certain amount of hours each day to study.
    Find a couple of other books and materials and go over a section thoroughly before you go to the next one; that way, you would not feel that you haven't commit enough time to study. Remember (!), don't pass GO before you KNOW!
    Download the A+ objectives and this site's study guideS to help you out.
    Good Luck!
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    So tell us? did you pass this exam? You were going to take the exam this thursday 5/12, right?
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki