Options

Forum member and moderator appreciation thread

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I just wanted to say I really do appreciate this community with all it's members, moderators, and owners. I've learned a lot from here and grown as a result of that.

Whether it be with cutting edge technology or best practices, this seems to be the place to be. I fine tuned my career path as a result of all the great information and people. The way members go out of their way to obtain information for other or how they support a member who is down and try to provide them ideas and/or jobs is incredible. The amount of knowledge provided for universities and other speciality one off educations is not lacking either. The way an 18 year old came in here and ask questions and a minute later those same questions are asked by a 55 year old and the responses are usually very professional and encouraging.

There are so many other things that I am leaving out so I do apologize in advance. So thanks Techexams for everything you have provided and hopefully I can pay back 1% of what I have received.

-Patrick

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Your appreciation is much appreciated :D and thank you, it's members like yourself who make it what it is icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Yes, I agree, this is the best forum I've ever been on. (And now that we've jinxed it ....)
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This place is friggin great. Heh, I was banned at one point but was given mercy at the hands of "Webmaster" and had the perma ban lifted. I have gotten a lot from this forum! :)
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    instant000 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree, this is the best forum I've ever been on. (And now that we've jinxed it ....)

Yea, you probably did. :D

It's nice to have a forum where the worst offenders of trolling and flaming don't get promoted to moderator, where the mods actually know what they're talking about and don't delete all the posts that don't fit their distorted reality and where all of the knowledgeable users don't get chased away. My only wish is that I found it sooner.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I agree about TE being THE best forum around.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Definitely a great community here. I've learned so much in the short time I've been here.
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This site is one I visit nearly every day, if not multiple times daily. Being able to help and get some help here has been amazing.
    TE is by far the best tech forum!
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Gotta say, this site is highly accountable for my cert level being where it is. It absolutely raised my awareness of what is around me in the IT world.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    Gotta say, this site is highly accountable for my cert level being where it is. It absolutely raised my awareness of what is around me in the IT world.

+1

and WGU would not have even been on my radar had it not been for this site... I probably would have sunk another 15 g's in my local school and still not have a Bachelor's.. and I will have mine with WGU by April for sure
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    ArmymanisArmymanis Member Posts: 304
    This forum is one of the most advice giving forums ever! It made me want to continue on with my education and not only pass my Associates degree, but to move on and get a bachelors. As well as wanting to acquire more certs when i have the time and money. I will be getting my AA this year and then moving onto my bachelors next year. A big thanks to all the moderators on this forum and tech exams members :D