Passed 701 Last week, 702 this week

alexh47alexh47 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
First time post to the forums, I passed the 701 last Tuesday take the 702 this coming Tuesday.
  • Currently Working on: MSISA at WGU
  • Current Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+

Comments

• bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass!
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • MikeinPAMikeinPA Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking the 702 on Tuesday as well. :)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • alexh47alexh47 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, I just finished taking 702 about an hour ago, passed it. One Certification down a lot more to go...
    • Currently Working on: MSISA at WGU
    • Current Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+
  • CareerChangeITCareerChangeIT Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would suggest not spending too much time just on the certs alone. I would highly recommend getting more hands-on experience. Since you have the A+ cert now i would start looking for places to even volunteer or to intern at to start building your resume and gaining more experience. Experience is what will get you a job ultimately. So make sure you start looking for something soon!

:)
  • SecuSecu Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□