70-218 2 hours to go

Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
Well here it goes. Today is the day for 70-218. Studied for the past month and half and been using the Tech Skills and MS Press practice exams. I fell confident but I hope I do well. Anyone got any last minute advice :)

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Time to relax, read carefully, and stay cool! Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck!
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Best of luck!!
  • Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    Well it took me two tires but I passed. The first time around I just got a set of really hard questions, a lot of DNS and RRAS questions. Even with such a bad stack I was able to get a 676/700 and I just couldn't leave the testing center without a pass so I called and they let me take it again. The second time was like a whole other test and I got an 808/700 and it only took me 45 minutes to complete. I am starting to wonder if they gave me the 70-216 exam by mistake the first time :)

Lastly I have one question I read on here at one point that Microsoft was allowing you to take one retest for free, is that still valid and if so what must I do to be reimbursed.

Thanks guys for all your help, reading all you stories helped a lot. On to 70-284 now :)
  • jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    Gabe7055 wrote:
    Lastly I have one question I read on here at one point that Microsoft was allowing you to take one retest for free, is that still valid and if so what must I do to be reimbursed.

I don't think you can get reimbursed! I think you had to register with M$ before taking the exam then use the code that they give you when you registered & call VUE/PROMETIC to re-schedule the free re-take.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong and/or explain how to go about getting the free re-take exam as I would like to know for sure as well.
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    That is correct, if you register for any mcp exam by May 31 wih ms. Then you can do a free retake provided that when you register for the exam you use the code given by ms for the 2 for 1 deal. Its a simple code, if anyone needs it and if it is allowed in the forum I will be kind enough to post it.

Im planning on writing this exam next week with the 2 for 1 deal. Hopefully, I can successfully pass it in one shot. Im using 218 and 216 cbt nuggets and measureup practice tests. Im confident that I will be able to pass.
    What next?
  • Overlord1Overlord1 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent job!