ICND 2 in a week

martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
allright ... it this time again. scheduled ICND 2 for next tuesday.

so far so good - today i finaly beat NAT in the command line an the last thing to go is FRAME RELAY now.

wish me luck, and if you got any suggestions for preparation dont hesitate to post em here ;)
And then, I started a blog ...

Comments

• mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    allright ... it this time again. scheduled ICND 2 for next tuesday.

so far so good - today i finaly beat NAT in the command line an the last thing to go is FRAME RELAY now.

wish me luck, and if you got any suggestions for preparation dont hesitate to post em here ;)

I'm afraid I'll be looking to you for suggestions after your successful pass!

Mine is scheduled for 9/13.

Best of luck!
  • martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    if i should pass i will be there for you icon_cheers.gif

how far are you with your preparations? i feel i have anything covered except of frame relay / wan stuff...

just feels strange because it is a shitload full of concepts which go kinda deep compared to the icnd 1 stuff...
  • mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    if i should pass i will be there for you icon_cheers.gif

how far are you with your preparations? i feel i have anything covered except of frame relay / wan stuff...

just feels strange because it is a shitload full of concepts which go kinda deep compared to the icnd 1 stuff...
    I started out by going thru all of the CBTNuggets series, then doing very methodical note taking while reading the ICND2 Press book. I'm about to start Chp 10, EIGRP. So 200 pages to go, I expect to finish on Saturday or Sunday at the latest, leaving me almost a full month for review and labbing.

I've already done some labs, but not to the extent I should (or want). Figured I should go ahead and schedule it regardless so I don't put it off any longer.

Looks like we might be at about the same place though, FR/WAN/NAT/IPv6 is what I have left for reading/theoretical studies.
  • martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    yeah kinda looks like we are on the same level

expect i think i finally knocked NAT today :D

scribbled myself a lil **** sheet about it - if you like i would be happy to post my concepts about it and see waht you (and maybe some other users) think about it :D
  • TSaLTSaL Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Please post your notes!
  • MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I recommend reviewing ACLs as much as possible. icon_wink.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    MrRyte wrote: »
    I recommend reviewing ACLs as much as possible. icon_wink.gif

I definitely could not disagree. Been on it for more than 4 weeks.