Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

2»

Comments

• gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Go to Google+!

I never thought I'd be rooting for some l337 hacker group FTW.....I hate FaceBook that much...lol.

I just don't understand this sentiment at all. I can't imagine watching jersey shore or going to a beyonce concert but I don't hate them or care what happens to them. What's with the hate?? Just don't typpe that url- easy enough. Unless you are frustrated about lost productivity and users clicking on links leading to malware but then again users always find a way to screw things up with or without fscebook.
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    gosh1976 wrote: »
    I just don't understand this sentiment at all.

Sounds like I'm not the only one who has shared this with you. I just can't bring myself to open a Facebook account and have all these people updating every second of their lives. Or being pursued by people I lost contact with years ago...(though an ex of mine has found me on linkedin....[sigh....])
    I can't imagine watching jersey shore or going to a beyonce concert but I don't hate them or care what happens to them. What's with the hate??

As someone who is from NJ, I REALLY hate the Jersey Shore. Bunch of morons who are not even from Jersey (save for one or two) acting childish on TV is not my idea of fun. As for Beyonce, well, I don't have quite that much hate for her, but you wouldn't catch me at her concert unless I got a free ticket or something...
    Just don't typpe that url- easy enough. Unless you are frustrated about lost productivity and users clicking on links leading to malware but then again users always find a way to screw things up with or without fscebook.

Yes, as someone who hates facebook, I find myself typing the url everyday just so that I can torment myself....I think it's evident that I don't visit facebook, even for cyberstalking.

Understand something...I don't hate people who use facebook. Many of my friends are on it and at least one of them begs me to join so he can show me his pictures. I always decline. I don't even denigrate people who use facebook. If you like it, that's cool. :)

I am glad hiddenknight brought up this thread because my phone actually reminded me that today was the day (or rather the 5th...) Let's see what happens. LOL. (Smart money is on anon being full of crap.)
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Sooo, is something happening today? Maybe still too early for the US.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The clock is ticking =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yeah, what's the deal, anonymous?
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Turgon wrote: »

D'awwwwww, but we already got together to watch!
    d6cb8_unemployment_v-for-vendetta-final-scene.jpg
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • genderdudegenderdude Banned Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    screw anonymous hacking group they aren't real hackers,

just bunch of noob scripty kiddies.

Hope when they get caught they get sent to jail for long, seriously i blame their parents.

If they get caught i doubt they will get a long jail sentence or anything at all because judges and stuff dont know anything about cyber laws.

plus these retards must have a disability like that botnet kid owen walker or something. He causes millions of damage and got away.

Hope they all burn in hell.