Options

Just passed 70-640!

Michael405Michael405 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
My first cert ever icon_cheers.gif

Passed 820/1000

I was wondering how long it will take for me to be able to get a MCP ID. Anxious to get both my digital certificate and paper certificate.

Cheers :D

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the cert!
    It doesn't take long to get your number that'll give you access to the MCP site where you can view/ download your cert for printing.
    They don't send you a paper certificate (for free) anymore but you can order one on the MCP site.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ShelpdoggShelpdogg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!!!! Working on that one myself..
    Working on MCITP:SA .....70-640 at the moment.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats and welcome to the forum. What's next?
  • Options
    Michael405Michael405 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

I'm going to take 70-642 next. Maybe in about 2 months or when I feel I am ready.
  • Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass! Proudly add your cert to your signature, or completed certs section for your techexams acct! ;)
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63