Options

I Passed :)

poseoffposeoff Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I just wanted to say thank you as i've been reviewing this site during my studies for the Network+ exam and I passed this morning with 856, a little disapointed but on to the next - A+ next.
For others studying i used Professor Messer, Meyers All-in-one, the practice exams on this site, the TechNotes and reviewing others messages tips, links and advice!
what would i recommend? buy a voucher, book your exam say 4 - 6 weeks out, and start reading and revising. the deadline will certainly push you

Thanks again!!!
James

Comments

• Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass icon_thumright.gif Don't Worry about the score in the end the only thing that matters is that your certified.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • Options
    wolfinsheepsclothingwolfinsheepsclothing Member Posts: 155
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    Congrats on the pass Poseoff.i wish success in your future endeavor...............
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass! Woot! icon_cheers.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD