Practice exam for CCENT

can_panthercan_panther Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,
Can you suggest which is good Practice exam to buy for CCNET?

V

Comments

• SdotLowSdotLow Member Posts: 239
    Depends on your cash flow most would say.

If you bought the Cisco Press ICND1 book from Wendell Odom, and you've used his tests on the CD (it would be the Boson exam engine) then the Boson ExSim-Max are really good practice tests. If you set up that CD you received from the book and register using it, you'll get $20 off the ExSim-max tests, which would go from $99 to $79. They supposedly guarantee you'll pass or your money back, per their site.

I used it and many others here have as well. It's a very good test from what I've seen. I'll be sitting for the CCENT exam this Saturday so, that's yet to be determined!
  • MierdinMierdin Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This thread goes over this in sufficient detail:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/68460-boson-exsim-max-ccent.html

The Boson exams are good, ExSim Max has one of the best guarantees and is really close to the real thing - they say if you can pass the ExSim Max exams consistently then you're ready. That obviously varies from person to person, but they're great to use at the end of your studying to make sure you know your stuff.
    "We gain complexity by linking together. To be isolated within a single platform is to be reduced. We see less. Understand less. It is quieter.” -Legion

Current Focus: CCIE R/S
    Blog -- Keeping It Classless
  • asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello All,
    Can you suggest which is good Practice exam to buy for CCNET?

V
    In addition to Boson Exam Sim CCENT Certification - Practice Exams
    You may download the trial versions below and check them out:

CertExams.com CCENT 640-822 certification practice exams
    Transcender Cisco CCENT Certification Tests

Note that the practice tests should preferably have simlets, and router simulations as that of real cert exam.