Options

Passed ICND 1 & 2

hyperrawr9000hyperrawr9000 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello there, I haven't posted in this forum before (only the MS ones) and I just feel the need to tell people who actually have a clue what im talking about. So I passed ICND 1 with 950 a couple weeks back and ICND 2 today with 902.

Comments

• Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass! What's next?
  • Options
    ronal120ronal120 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

How long did you study?
    study resources?
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    So I passed ICND 1 with 950 a couple weeks back and ICND 2 today with 902.

Very nice scores, and congrats! Sounds like you have a good grasp on it. What's next? Come join in on the CCNP FUN! lol
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    hyperrawr9000hyperrawr9000 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I actually originally got my CCNA 10 years ago but i let it expire because the only computer i did was phone tech support and fixing the odd persons computer when they broke it. I recently decided to try to get back into IT again and have been picking up microsoft certs towards the MCSE before I got bored out of my mind with their garbage and put it on hold for something fun (CCNA). Anyways, I spent the past 2 months going over the updated material in the Cisco Network Academy stuff and the official ICND 1 and 2 books. Packet Tracer did a very good job of simulating things (except Frame Relay). I am looking at CCNP and CCNA:Voice for my next target, not sure which one yet it will depend on how well GNS3 can simulate the equipment i will need (and finding images to use). Ok i think i answered all the questions :P