Xbox live

WiseWunWiseWun Member Posts: 285
Any XBL folks in here? When I'm not studying or too exhausted from work, I treat myself to some extreme online gaming!!! I got mostly shooting or sports games, so if you got titles such as Halo, COD, FIFA, NBA, etc...drop your gamertag and I'll add you.
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson

Comments

• hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    If you are already into extreme online gaming, then I'm a bit surprised you even have to ask here if anyone can join you since I expect someone like yourself to have online hardcore gaming buddies already. I guess you can't never have enough. I had a college roommate who's a hardcore halo fan, and he never quit playing it, but I was asking myself, don't people get tired of playing the same thing eventually.
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You can find me on Halo Reach - Kidzero0o icon_thumright.gif
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think there might actually be a huge thread floating around on this very topic (probably a year or so old). icon_cool.gif
  • WiseWunWiseWun Member Posts: 285
    If you are already into extreme online gaming, then I'm a bit surprised you even have to ask here if anyone can join you since I expect someone like yourself to have online hardcore gaming buddies already. I guess you can't never have enough. I had a college roommate who's a hardcore halo fan, and he never quit playing it, but I was asking myself, don't people get tired of playing the same thing eventually.

The extreme gaming has calmed down for a bit! I use to spend good number of hrs on Halo but that has stopped ever since I started a Masters program.
    vCole wrote: »
    You can find me on Halo Reach - Kidzero0o icon_thumright.gif

Thank you sir, will do! What's your rank by the way? (not that it matters/too lazy to check Bungie!)
    I think there might actually be a huge thread floating around on this very topic (probably a year or so old). icon_cool.gif

I tried searching rogue but no hits came up. I'll do a thorough search next time!
    "If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” - Ken Robinson
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    WiseWun wrote: »
    I tried searching rogue but no hits came up. I'll do a thorough search next time!

I didn't mean it as a duplicate lol. I just meant theres tons of people who posted their gamer tags; this new one might take a while :P

If I find it I'll post the perma link.

EDIT: http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/33876-xbox-live-gamertags.html
    Thanks for sharing the link, I doubt those gamertags posted are still active!
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    WiseWun wrote: »
    Thank you sir, will do! What's your rank by the way? (not that it matters/too lazy to check Bungie!)

Captain :)

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=KidZero0o
  • ArmymanisArmymanis Member Posts: 304
    Hardcore online shooter gamer right here!

Gamertag for Xbox live = Armymanis

I mostly play COD, and Halo: Reach
  • BrizoHBrizoH Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gamer tag = BrizoH1977

I suck at online gaming so if you want some easy kills find me on COD Black Ops :)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I mainly play for shooter games: Halo, Gears of War, and some Call of Duty sometimes icon_cool.gif

Xbox Live Gamertag: GunslingerGanon
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    All tags have been added.