Options

Employer Question

When an employer tells you that they want to talk to the HR person to see when they can get you in for a face-to-face interview. Can they be lieing to me or they might have picked someone else? Should i call them?

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think you need to stay positive and look on the brighter side of things. If someone's saying they are arranging for a time for an in-person interview, that's a good thing. Your application is making some progress to say the least. What they said should excite you, not ring alarm bells. Wonder why you thought of this negatively?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think this is perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about here. What was your hunch though? Maybe it's just a foolish stereotypical myth that could be messing with your head.
  • Options
    jamesbrownjamesbrown Member Posts: 216
    I think this is perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about here. What was your hunch though? Maybe it's just a foolish stereotypical myth that could be messing with your head.

I just keep wondering why it's taking too long. I don't like my current job and I really wanna leave. Everyday I keep thinking when will I be doing something I like.
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    I think you need to stay positive and look on the brighter side of things. If someone's saying they are arranging for a time for an in-person interview, that's a good thing. Your application is making some progress to say the least. What they said should excite you, not ring alarm bells. Wonder why you thought of this negatively?

Since, I havent heard back from them, things just begin to run in my headicon_exclaim.gif
  • Options
    TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How long has it been? It took about a month after my phone interview before I got called for my face to face for my current position. Some times it takes some time. :)
    Thanks, Tom

M.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    B.S: IT - Network Design & Management
  • Options
    How long has it been? It took about a month after my phone interview before I got called for my face to face for my current position. Some times it takes some time. :)

Last thursday. I have only had 2 phone interviews and this is the only one that wants a face to face interview.