Options

Putting the ROUTE exam on notice @ 0930 9/9/11 :-)

vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
Finally got myself on the countdown to test day. Scheduled ROUTE for Sept 9th. I've been through the whole FLG with labs and now i'm working my way through the OCG to review and see what all i've forgotten since January. been using GNS3 to lab and got Boson's practice exam to use in the final couple of weeks of prep. It's been a long road since January so we will see. I feel decently prepared but not quite there yet.
Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...

Comments

• Options
    Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    I think with as much prep work as you've done the exam should be cake. Just try not to psyche yourself out. All it will do is make you nauseous on test day icon_wink.gif
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Seriously, over 200 hours of preparation? Should be a walk in a park :)
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Good luck, man! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lordy wrote: »
    Seriously, over 200 hours of preparation? Should be a walk in a park :)

Well the problem is that I did a bunch of prep at the beginning of the year and had about a month and a half where i didn't study much so i'm trying to really hit it hard the next few weeks to dredge up all that crap I filed away in the dark corners of my brain.
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Well the problem is that I did a bunch of prep at the beginning of the year and had about a month and a half where i didn't study much so i'm trying to really hit it hard the next few weeks to dredge up all that crap I filed away in the dark corners of my brain.

These are the times I wish I had one of those clear pills from Limitless.