Tron Guy: Where is he now?

ArmymanisArmymanis Member Posts: 304
Tron guy. Just watched tons of youtube videos about him because i thought he was funny. He also appeared on southpark. His costume supposedly revived the Tron movie from being extinct in the citizens minds. Who remembers the Tron guy? Me being too young to remember the internet sensation I never got to see his website. I did however finally get to look at it in the waybackmachine.org or .com.

Yet where is Tron Guy now? He recently appeared on america's got talent back in 2011 and it said he is unemployed. Where is the Tron guy? Did he ever get his up-to-date costume? Is he homeless? What do you guy's think?

Comments

• tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Armymanis wrote: »
    Tron guy. Just watched tons of youtube videos about him because i thought he was funny. He also appeared on southpark. His costume supposedly revived the Tron movie from being extinct in the citizens minds. Who remembers the Tron guy? Me being too young to remember the internet sensation I never got to see his website. I did however finally get to look at it in the waybackmachine.org or .com.

Yet where is Tron Guy now? He recently appeared on america's got talent back in 2011 and it said he is unemployed. Where is the Tron guy? Did he ever get his up-to-date costume? Is he homeless? What do you guy's think?
    I think you are the Tron Guy, regardless of your protestations of youth! icon_wink.gif
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    He was on Tosh.0 like two seasons ago.
  • mattctrmattctr Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    QHalo wrote: »
    He was on Tosh.0 like two seasons ago.
    Tosh is terrible... Funny... Terrible, but TronGuy is classic! I aspire to be as cool as him someday!
  • mattctrmattctr Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    Maybe he is selling himself for this
    The Light Cycle - Hammacher Schlemmer
    That is incredible! That catalogue is full of stuff I shouldn't want but do.
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 509 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Too young to remember Tron guy and his mysterious genital lump? I'm only 27 but you succeeded in making me feel old, OP.

Also since we are on the subject of old internet jokes and whatnot does anyone remember the "Hello, future girlfriend!" kid?
  • docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Long live Tron Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHPRhJ4u0ss

... and Duck Tape.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • carbonatedcarbonated Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd guess he's still hiding out somewhere concealing his shame :D
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    Maybe he is selling himself for this
    The Light Cycle - Hammacher Schlemmer

That is nice!

Rep for sharing!
  • sidsanderssidsanders Member Posts: 217 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jay maynard is the current maintainer for hercules, the free mainframe emulator. quite a nice emulator
    GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!