Options

OK if you passed the 70-290, please help

stallion750stallion750 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I have been searching the net for a good 70-290 MCSE study book. I want a book that will teach the information needed to pass the test, not just cram 1000's of question in my brain. I looked on this site also and there seem to be some different opinions. So I ask, those of you that passed the test, which books did you use to help with your studies.
Thanks! BTW just passed the NET+ Beta woo hoo.... :D

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Exam Cram2 is good & passed me. I just read the book, didn't even take any sim questions.

I just got back from Myrtle Beach last week. Played Myrtle Beach international, Azelea Sands & the Wizard. Drank ALOT of beer & white russians. Good Luck.
  • Options
    stallion750stallion750 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info. LOL yeah we seem to be the self proclaimed Golf capital of the world. I worked in a hotel years ago and I had the opportunity to play any golf course for free at anytime. Too bad I dont play golf, however, I do like to goto the driving range. I'll get the book today, anyone try the Mike Myers book for this test?
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I bought the whole Sybex set as well as the MS Press books and Transcenders. True, it put me in the hole a lot of money, but it's worse to fail the test and know you were unprepared.

Man I love golf. I played this last weekend here in Southern Oregon (We have so many courses here). This course wasn't particularly extremely difficult, but I shot +2 (72). I wish I played more because I had my handicap down to 4 when I played a lot, but now I'm a stretching 7-8 lol. It's my game from 100 yards in that kills me.

Anyways, good luck on finding your books.