INE videos

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
hey guys

I have been looking into the CCSP course and I can tell you CBt nuggest Mike S. course is okay but I didn't think it was very good.

What do you think of INE.COM course. I watched their demos and they are very wordy and seems like a bunch of slides to watch..I want labs hands on
maybe I didn't watch them log into for them to explain but are they any good?

Comments

• itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    really have you listened to the ccna voice track Qos Primer OMG
    I felt like I was back in my old history class way boring and slide
    slide no interaction I didn't see any network maps? he just dove right into qos delay..I am spoiled with jeremy Ciora that sucks...but have taken any courses by them? I think I liked the vidoes from INE from the owner he was dynamic...
  • pham0329pham0329 Member Posts: 556
    I've been watching INE's videos for the CCNP track and so far, I think they're great. Brian McGahan is the one teaching the course and he has a mixture of Jeremy Ciora and Chris Bryant. He's informative and doesn't bore me to death.

P.S I also like how the slides are typed vs hand written like CBT Nuggets. It's fine with Jeremy since I can read his handwriting (I'm not even sure he wrote them or if he's using fonts!), but Michael Shannon handwriting looks like what I see on a prescription
    ColbyG

what drawing tool for toplogies do you use? I looked at your blong
    very spectacular. that is not visio is it? what is it you use..
    thanks man
    ColbyG that is visio on your blong man mine don't look like that it looks different..thanks man
    pham0329

hahaha you are right mike shannon bores me to death he really never finishes anything he just jumps around jeremy is great ..
    I don't mind types stuff just show me some action. the demos
    are kind of stoic I mean show me some some action and labs mixed in?
    The demos I have watched dont show any labs...do the at INE and Ipexert show labs and show how to do things or do they talk and show slides the whole time???
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Don't get me wrong, I like watching Jeremy's Cisco videos but I agree Mike Shannon could add a little more to his content to keep us awake.

I've been using the INE videos lately for CCNP/CCIP and plan to use them of course for CCIE. They do have the powerpoint like presentations for the theory, but also show plenty configurations at the console so that we aren't stuck watching the same page over and over and over.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    itdaddy wrote: »
    hey guys

I have been looking into the CCSP course and I can tell you CBt nuggest Mike S. course is okay but I didn't think it was very good.

What do you think of INE.COM course. I watched their demos and they are very wordy and seems like a bunch of slides to watch..I want labs hands on
    maybe I didn't watch them log into for them to explain but are they any good?

I bought the CCDP INE videos, they were fantastic! I am looking forward to buying the CCSP/CCNP Security videos for my CCNP Security track. Either way they should be helpful in your journey.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
    chrisone and down777

good I will trust you guys. I am looking for some CBTS for CCSP and the like. Poor Jeremey can't do all the CBTS for CBTnuggets seems like they are redoing their website but lack really in any good cisco stuff besides jeremy stuff. I love his style but will try INE...thanks guys...

any reason you chose INE over ip expert????
    I have seen both INE and IPExpert products, and both are excellent. I purchased self-paced products from INE because of their lifetime updates. Around the end of the year the CCIE R&S might get updated to v5. So I just wanted to be safe.

Exclusive Investment Protection Program | INE
    BTW, some of the videos are kind of thin, but the lab books are a must for anyone planning on passing the lab.

look above this is a HUGE advantage to cisco studies looks like INE here I come..icon_cheers.gif
  • hkechoeshkechoes Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've also seen a few sample INE videos provided within the web site and found positive.

A question before buying: Do they provide the slides (in MS Powerpoint, OO Impress, or in pdf format) alongside with the video? It's nice to have the slides printed out first, and I can take notes when watching the video.

If not, it's still OK.. but just type the slides myself first, print, and do the same by watching the video in the second time..
  • CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    To answer your question about slides, yes they do a great job of providing slides. They contain pretty basic information, but then the narrator expands on the topics. They usually go over slides first, then jump into the Network Diagram and CLI for the configuration portion.

Hope this helps and good luck with your studies!
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    To answer your question about slides, yes they do a great job of providing slides. They contain pretty basic information, but then the narrator expands on the topics. They usually go over slides first, then jump into the Network Diagram and CLI for the configuration portion.

Hope this helps and good luck with your studies!

Wow, how selfless. You didn't make a single mention of the fact that there's a great place you can get videos from at a bargain compared to INE ... LOL.

I mean, especially since this person was clamoring for labs, labs, labs, that's all bowlersp has :D
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
    I mean, especially since this person was clamoring for labs, labs, labs, that's all bowlersp has

instant000

I saw his labs on ebay and watch his vids and then bought both CDs. see I am not blind! hahahaicon_cheers.gif...whatever it did it worked.
    I hope bowler's vids are good. they seem good.
  • kerxkerx Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    itdaddy wrote: »
    instant000

I saw his labs on ebay and watch his vids and then bought both CDs. see I am not blind! hahahaicon_cheers.gif...whatever it did it worked.
    I hope bowler's vids are good. they seem good.

Yes, the Bowler CBT series are great. For me so far the combination has been INE + Bowler. Bowler is the perfect fit for me, because he uses GNS3, and that's what I'm mainly using for my studies. I just got CBTNugget about 10 days ago, and have been watching the CCNP videos. These are great also. If I had to eliminate one off the list, it would probably be CBTNuggets (only because of the monthly $199 price).