Options

Switch passed

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well I just passed my SWITCH exam by a few points over passing score. I randomly decided to take the exam and see where I stand. Went in with out doing practice questions. Did a few labs here and there but very little. I felt the SWITCH topics to be very intuitive. Going in the exam I knew the multiple choice questions will kill me. The labs i wasn't afraid of they were fairly easy. Just glad i finally got it over with now on to TSHOOT. Who knew paid for the exam and took it next day without preparing much so i'll take a win.

Thanks to all the TE that helped me very much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. SOunds like experiance paid off :)
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Computer idiotComputer idiot Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've heard from others that many of the SWITCH questions were convoluted and weirdly worded. Did you find this to be the case, or did they all pretty much seem to make sense?
  • Options
    gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've heard from others that many of the SWITCH questions were convoluted and weirdly worded. Did you find this to be the case, or did they all pretty much seem to make sense?

I only ran into maybe a few that were no brainers. but overall yes the questions were really weird and worded pretty bad.
  • Options
    kerxkerx Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I just passed my SWITCH exam by a few points over passing score. I randomly decided to take the exam and see where I stand. Went in with out doing practice questions. Did a few labs here and there but very little. I felt the SWITCH topics to be very intuitive. Going in the exam I knew the multiple choice questions will kill me. The labs i wasn't afraid of they were fairly easy. Just glad i finally got it over with now on to TSHOOT. Who knew paid for the exam and took it next day without preparing much so i'll take a win.

Thanks to all the TE that helped me very much appreciated.

Congratulations :)