HIRED! So excited

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
I got a call earlier in the day for an interview I went on Friday and so excited because I am getting the same pay plus more and benefits! Working for an MSP and free training and such and they are expanding. I am also starting on a project on day! Sorry for the incomplete sentences and run on sentences! Excited to get back into the field and thanks for all the support! Special shout out to Essendon!

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Happy for you mate, you've stuck to the task, worked hard, got those certs, fixed that resume, you deserved it. Well done! Now, buy me a drink.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats! I work for an MSP (in the NOC, was on the helpdesk), can be hetic for the field guys. Enjoy it!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Exciting times!
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz and good luck!icon_cheers.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    Congrats man....
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! I am starting today and will let you know how my first day went later on!

P.S. "Everyone" is that website fixtheexchange.com something you are creating or supporting? If so, very good idea!
  • EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    RomBUS wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! I am starting today and will let you know how my first day went later on!

P.S. "Everyone" is that website fixtheexchange.com something you are creating or supporting? If so, very good idea!

Good luck on you first day!

Yes I created it, I have a thread about it in the Off-Topic section: http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/69794-finally-got-my-blog-up.html
    Everyone wrote: »
    Good luck on you first day!

Yes I created it, I have a thread about it in the Off-Topic section: http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/69794-finally-got-my-blog-up.html

Awesome! Definitely keep me posted on when it is more complete, I can always learn more about Exchange
    Awesome! Definitely keep me posted on when it is more complete, I can always learn more about Exchange

If you register, you can subscribe, and it will automatically send you an e-mail when new articles are published.
    Thanks I signed up....I got the admin pending approval email
  • JohnnyBigglesJohnnyBiggles Member Posts: 273
    Just out of curiosity, was this company you mentioned here http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/69421-jobspring-partners-recruiter.html any help with this?
    Just out of curiosity, was this company you mentioned here http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/69421-jobspring-partners-recruiter.html any help with this?

No I found this job on Monster and applied through there myself. Jobspring Partners seems like a good source if you need additional help on your search

As for the first day, the employees are really cool and laid back and seem very knowledgeable. The two partners of the company are also really nice and made it really comfortable and instilled a lot of confidence in my abilities. Pretty much the day consisted of meeting more of the employees, shadowing one of the senior guys watching him use the ticketing system and how he handled phone calls and/or callbacks, asking questions, getting my desk setup, email setup on Outlook and on my phone. Probably more of the same tomorrow and I might travel to a client side and meet them since tomorrow is most likely going to be a lower volume day before the 3 day break.
    Thanks I signed up....I got the admin pending approval email

I approved you, and the others that signed up too, so you should be able to finish.
  • greenerekgreenerek Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats :), I hope You will enjoy it :)
    Per aspera ad astra-Seneka

• DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on your new job!
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I got a call earlier in the day for an interview I went on Friday and so excited because I am getting the same pay plus more and benefits! Working for an MSP and free training and such and they are expanding. I am also starting on a project on day! Sorry for the incomplete sentences and run on sentences! Excited to get back into the field and thanks for all the support! Special shout out to Essendon!

Outsourcing. It's the place to be. Good luck!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□