Options

Lots of Cisco action

Maybe I'm just more aware of it because I'm studying the CCENT now, but doesn't it seem like there is a lot more Cisco action on the boards now? Like a lot of people are going for some type of Cisco cert?
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    I'm seeing more action from the CCIP/CCIE forums but about the same from the others. A group of us had been progressing through some of the CCxP certs and are furthering our competencies through either more studies or specializations.

I hope you're enjoying the CCENT studies so far and please keep us up to date with your progress!
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    I have the test scheduled for 9/13
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    To me, it goes up and down. Some days there a few posts and then other days there isn't really anything.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The Cisco board are jumping. I'm not to impressed with the MS 2003 board at the moment. I've posted a few times and there are alot of views but not many responses. Granted they are older exams, there are still alot of members going after it. I guess I got spoiled in the CCNA forum.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The Cisco board are jumping. I'm not to impressed with the MS 2003 board at the moment. I've posted a few times and there are alot of views but not many responses. Granted they are older exams, there are still alot of members going after it. I guess I got spoiled in the CCNA forum.

Maybe that's a sign to get you CCNP ;)
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    One day, CCNP will be a reality for me. I've been a member for a while, but I only just reappeared on the boards from a hiatus. Refreshing to read through posts after taking a break from studying.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Hey! it's quite rare to see a HDI cert around here, mamono. The class for HDI was part of a degree program I was at, but I bought the cert myself, how'd you go about getting 3? And do you think they were worthwile?

threadjacking my own thread... that's what I do
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark