Options

Beginning Oracle Certification,but Confused?

Sahil AroraSahil Arora Banned Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am a newbie at Oracle,i am going to start for Oracle Certification,my Institute provides Oracle 10g,now since i am a newbie,should i search 11g Institute or i should learn 10g first?
And also what's the difference between
Oracle 10g: Introduction to SQL Ed 3

and

Oracle 10g: Introduction to SQL

please see this page:http://www.****.com/sites/Edgeineers/Pages/program_certification.aspx(N I I T.com)

where did two parts arrive from:

This course is divided into 2 parts:

1. Oracle Database 10g: SQL Fundamentals (Part I)
  2. Oracle Database 10g: SQL Fundamentals (Part II)
When the Introduction Program to SQL 10G only includes no parts,then where did these parts arrived from in Database Admin 10g?

As Introduction to 10g SQL is the same module in DBA 10G Program?

Comments

• Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    I am a newbie at Oracle,i am going to start for Oracle Certification,my Institute provides Oracle 10g,now since i am a newbie,should i search 11g Institute or i should learn 10g first?
    And also what's the difference between
    Oracle 10g: Introduction to SQL Ed 3

and

Oracle 10g: Introduction to SQL

please see this page:http://www.****.com/sites/Edgeineers/Pages/program_certification.aspx(N I I T.com)

where did two parts arrive from:

This course is divided into 2 parts:

1. Oracle Database 10g: SQL Fundamentals (Part I)
    2. Oracle Database 10g: SQL Fundamentals (Part II)
    When the Introduction Program to SQL 10G only includes no parts,then where did these parts arrived from in Database Admin 10g?

As Introduction to 10g SQL is the same module in DBA 10G Program?
    First, congratulations on finding an organization that is willing to cover the expenses of Oracle courses. They are I think mandatory for all Oracle certs?
    Second, if you are a total newcomer to databases, you will absolutely benefit from either 10g or 11g courses. My impression is that you would learn the differences between the two quickly after having learned one of them in a bit more detail.
  • Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    Hey Sahil. check CBTNuggets they have Tutorials for both 10g and 11g. Namaste!